Peepo the elf is going to have an amazing adventure today: he discovers that he’s a character in a story!
But during the story, Peepo encounters some weird things: some scenery isn’t finished, the characters need help and can’t do what they’re supposed to, and more.
Can Peepo help them make their dreams come true?
Can he fix this unfinished story? Can he reinvent the ending and become a hero?
To find out, jump into this brand-new adventure and use all your power to help Peepo the elf!
Your child will get to read, learn and have fun all at the same time:
* Use phonetic skills to piece together a magic coloring picture
* Test reflexes and musicality by playing the lute
* Find the right syllables in Queen Toadella’s magic spell
* Complete a coach race
* Rewrite the ending of the story
* Touch, slide, shake and lots of other games . . .
“Peepo and the Unfinished Story” is perfect for children aged 4 to 10.
Choose the difficulty level of the games based on your child’s age.
Use the camera and gyroscope in a new way!
Enjoy this magical experience with your child on a tablet or smartphone.
There’s a surprise for you at the end of the story . . .
* 25 interactive 3D pages
* 6 games
* 3 difficulty levels based on age
* Available in French and English versions
* 30 minutes of family fun
* 2 play modes: "Read to me" or "Read by myself"
* 4 challenges to complete in order to unlock a 'surprise' game
* Wonderfully-illustrated with funny and colorful characters
* Reading pleasure improved by the discovery of numerous interactive elements
* Original musical score